Sunday, May 27, 2007

Spring Retreat

This year's Spring Retreat was hugely encouraging to my heart and is probably one of my favorite times of this past year. Here are a few reasons:

1. Testimonies and sharing that showed God's work in the lives of people.
2. Conversations that not only encouraging but challenging to my heart.
3. Sermons that placed an emphasis on the importance of church that made me appreciate Grace Community Church even more.
4. Trying to count God's blessing on my life and realized it would take years and I still wouldn't finish.


There are more, but these 4 things summarize what's going on through my mind.

On a completely separate note,I ran over a squirrel today on the way back from retreat. It's my first roadkill. I don't know if I was more sad for the squirrel or for my car...

And finally, here's an awesome picture of my favorite Brazilian Footballer, Kaka.

1 comment:

.. comes to mind .. said...

Thanks for the STM support, Benny!

How's your summer going? Have you been able to teach your brother through Romans or one of the other books you mentioned?

Tiffanie